Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July 4th!






We had the pleasure of hosting our first "party" (does Thanksgiving count?) for the 4th. We had about 50 people over to celebrate with us by BBQing and lighting off fireworks. The wonderful blessing about our place is we can see everyone else's as well!!! It was a fun way to have people come see all the changes we've made over the last couple of months with the house. We are eager to bless others in the future with fun parties and events at the house. Plus, Eddy and I both love Independence Day and place so much importance in honoring our heroes. God Bless America and the people who step up and protect her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the words of Lee Greenwood "I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me. " ;)

No comments: